Mazadak App means an online application providing an online
service of selling as a broker, public purchasing or bidding through the App by enabling the
User whether (seller, buyer, or bidder) to sell or buy item in accordance with the Terms and
Vehicle (s) or Equipment: shall mean the vehicle (s) or equipment offered
in the auction to be outbid by the bidders.
Wreckage: shall mean separate parts of any vehicle or equipment after
Alpha Gulf Auction
Company (The Company): shall mean
the App Management / Exhibition Management / Heavy Equipment Yards.
Inspection Center: shall mean the place where item are inspected in
exhibitions /heavy equipment yards or equipment or vehicles that are inspected at their
Inspection: shall mean a process aims to assesses the main parts of the
Transportation services: shall mean a third party (Strategic partner for Alfa
Gulf for Auctions) for transporting items from the client to the company’s site or from
the company to the client’s location or from a client to another.
Photocopy Center: shall mean application photo shooting center that takes
photos of item for entry into the Application.
Evaluation Center: shall mean a specialized center that evaluates the value of
item according to international standards and the current value of a vehicle or equipment.
Financial entity: shall mean any institution referred to as a financial
entity, such as banks or financing companies.
Broker: An individual or a commercial agency that arranges transactions
and deals between the buyer and seller, and thus receives a commission – previously agreed
upon – upon the completion of the transaction.
Sale value: It is the value that the auction was awarded
upon.Registered persons: Companies with value-added tax
(VAT).Unregistered persons: Companies without value-added tax (VAT).
Buy Now: shall mean direct purchase without going through the bedding process.
In case of choosing such option and accepting vehicle price, the auction shall stop immediately
after the amount is transferred by the buyer and received by Alpha Gulf Auction Company.
Instant chat: A feature that enables the bidder to contact the seller
through an instant chat within the application.
This page addresses the Terms and Conditions which can be found and accessed through our
website. In addition to, you can register as a user, registering in auctions, conducting sales,
buying and bidding operations through the App and taking advantage of (Our
By entering, participating and benefiting from the Services and clicking on the acceptance box
or activating your account in the App, the User whether (seller, buyer, or bidder) acknowledges
that he has read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this
application. (This Agreement)
The App shall have all rights to amend this Agreement. We will notify you of any changes
according the provisions hereunder.
This Agreement shall apply to website visitors and users as well as any individual who accessed
this App for any purpose or participated in Our Services.
The User whether (seller, buyer or bidder) shall carefully read all the Terms and
Conditions contained in this Agreement to ensure that he/ she understands any and all of the
Terms and Conditions described herein.
Sign in and Use:
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you can access this App and benefit from Our
Services on the commercial, private and practical levels. In order to use the services of
Mazadak App, the User shall:
- Sign in and register to obtain and maintain an active personal user account (The Account).
- The User shall be at least 18 years old in order to get an account.
- After activating the Account, the User (seller, buyer, or bidder) shall undertake not to
grant the Account to any other user, otherwise the Company shall have the right to prosecute
him in case it becomes clear that the provided user information is fake or not identical to
reality or where the name is inappropriate.
- The User shall not use any natural or legal person to bid in their name. In case the Mazadak
Management discovered any tampering with the user’s identity, a bank account or any
provided pro-forma / incorrect information that have been provided, the Mazadak Management
shall have the right to confiscate the down payment of item and any fee to participate in the
- The User shall acknowledge that all the Terms and Conditions apply to him/her and is
eligible for bid and he/ she is permitted by laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to use this
App and does not violate any of them. The User shall also acknowledge that the App requires to
register an account and provide certain personal information to Mazadak App, such as your
name, address, mobile number, gender, age, identity number, and the necessary documents
permits required by the company to complete the registration process and activate the
- The User shall agree to register an accurate, complete and up-to-date information in the
user’s account as failure to enter this information may result in your inability to
access and use Mazadak App, or to ban or close the Account.
- The User shall bear the responsibility for all activities made under his/her Account. At all
times, the User shall agree to maintain the security and confidentiality of the username and
password of his /her Account. The User shall not own more than one account, unless Mazadak App
- The User shall acknowledge that he/she has full legal, statutory and religious capacity
(qualification for entitlement and performance) and his/her eligibility is
free of any impediments established by law and religious. The User shall acknowledge that
he/she has the right to own and buy item in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by the laws without
any impediments prevent the purchase process. Also, there are not anything prevents the
transfer of ownership of item, including, but not limited to, lack of eligibility or
suspension of services.
- In the instant conversation, the User shall adhere to the value of dialogue, not address any
topics outside the scope of selling, buying, bidding, using inappropriate words, speaking
about state sovereignty, or any political matters or any defamation, and slandering the seller
- In case the User is residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and has a valid residency permit
authorizing him/her to practice the sale and purchase of wreckage, the User shall be required
to provide the sponsor’s data, sale and purchase authorization, and other data that the
App or any of its affiliates or employees may require.
- In case of refusing to provide proof of identity, the User agrees that he may be prevented
from accessing or using Mazadak App.
- Failure of the User to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Mazadak App or if it becomes
clear to the App that you are in violation of any the applicable Kingdom of Saudi Arabia laws,
procedures and measures will be taken against you, including, but not limited to:
- An immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of his/her right to use the Mazadak App with
a banding of his/her identity / residency number.
- Informing this information to the authorities in charge of enforcing law and order, as the
Mazadak Management deems necessary.
- Confiscating the fees to participate in the auction or nay down payment of items.
- Any taken action that incurred material costs, the User shall compensate the Company for any
costs and amounts incurred by the App Management due to such violations, including, but not
limited to, the administrative, legal and regulatory costs resulting from this breach.
Terms of Sale:
Using the online Mazadak App to sell is considered a legitimate and religious sale that
requires offer and acceptance. The seller’s placement of item in the auction shall not
mean an offer by him/ her for sale, rather it is an offer (without) an element
of sale. The bidding and the price offer by the bidder are considered as an
(acceptance) on his/ her side that has not been matched by the seller’s
acceptance of selling the item yet, in case if the price is less than the price requested by the
seller. Therefore, this does not mean the completion and conclusion of the sale.
Alternativity, the seller shall accept the amount of the bidding proposed by the bidder for
conclusion and completion the sale. In case the seller does not accept the amount, seller shall
have four options to choose between them: re-list the auction at a fee as shown in the
application, accept to sell at the auctioned price, offer at the showroom, or withdraw it with
the following consideration:
- The seller (Individual, institution, company) shall pay the fee after the sell according to
what is mentioned in the app. In addition to the inspection fees of the vehicle.
- If the seller is a financial entity, he is dealt with as a customer who is bind to the
selling terms and conditions and Mazadak does not bear any dispute between the financial
entity and its client in the event of sale according to the price agreed upon with the
- The seller shall disclose any deficiency in the item
- The seller is not obligated to have an inspection report.
- If the seller is an authorized broker, an official document shall be presented to sell an
item through Mazadak.
- The seller cannot withdraw an item until the auction ends. And the seller does not have the
right to end the auction before the designated auction time is over (6 days) and incase of any
unpaid fees, the seller is bound to pay before retrieving the item.
- The App management provides transportation / shipping service from site of the
transportation company / seller in the seller’s city to the branch site of the
transportation company in the city of Riyadh / company headquarters or from the seller to the
buyer’s location at a special price. The value of additional transportation from the
site of the transportation company to the exhibition site or from the transportation company
to the client’s location or from the seller’s location to the buyer’s
location shall be calculated. As shown in the application.
- The seller holds full responsibility for the item transportation in front of the official
authorities and if the item has been reclaimed by the official authorities that restricting
the company from proceeding/ concluding the deal then, the seller is irrespectively obligated
to pay the service fees.
- In case of any insurance claims related to the item damage / crash the buyer shall submit
his claim to the transportation company and Mazadak will not be held accountable as a result
- Fees for any additional services shall be calculated according to the type of service, such
as video filming of the item, price evaluation through the evaluation center, or an advanced
display of the item through the browsing pages for different periods. The price shall be
obtained through direct contact with the call center at 24/7 or holidays on No: 920026625.
- Mazadak App determines the selling time as per day, hour and location of the item whenever
the vehicle is ready to be inserted into the app and as per the company convenience.
- Once the auction ends at the minimum agreed upon / above amount with the seller, Mazadak is
authorized to finalize the selling process without reverting to the seller except special
financial entities who request their permission to execute selling process according to their
- Once the auction ends at less than the minimum agreed upon price by the seller then, Mazadak
must refer to the seller to grant his approval.
If there is any inquiry between the two parties, contact the call center on 920026625
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Terms of Purchase:
- The bidder or the buyer understands that auction fees on the items are not sufficient for
the auction to be awarded, but the acceptance of the (seller) shall be required for the price
where the auction is awarded, otherwise, the sale will not be concluded and the bidder or the
buyer will not be worth the item.
- After transferring the value and amount received by the App management, the buyer shall have
the right to request an inspection report. Accordingly, the report is downloaded as per the
possible means of communication.
- In case of using the (Buy Now) feature (an immediate purchase of the vehicle without
entering the auction), the User shall deposit the item’s value as shown in the
application to complete the purchase process after accepting the application’s terms and
- In case the buyer wins the auction, the buyer, after complecting the total payment shall
issue the required insurance to transfer ownership. The company shall not deem responsible for
any consequence occurs of such delay.
- The buyer upholds ownership transfer official fees, in addition of SAR 100 service charge
- The bidder or purchaser may apply to join the auction by fulfilling and
meeting the following requirements:
- Fulfilling all the data required during registration and all subsequent requirements
required by the Application.
- Transferring a down payment of the maximum estimated amount of the purchase to the App
Management Account with the designated Saudi bank to prove seriousness. The company shall
authorize the bidder to use 100% of the initially estimated amount to bid on the item. In case
the seller wins the auction then the buyer is obligated to pay the remaining amount to
transfer the ownership of the item in addition of purchasing fee plus VAT for the company. In
case the bidding is over then the down payment plus fees will be added back to the
- Once the buyer accepts Buy now, He/she must complete the purchase by transferring the
remaining amount and confirming the purchase process. Once the buyer does not commit to
finalize the transaction within the time appearing on the screen for reserving the auction (10
minutes), the application management will contact the buyer to confirm and in the case the
buyer withdraws after commitment the down payment will be deducted as a misuse.
- The down payment amount will be reimbursed to the bidder’s bank account in 3 working
days. Upon the bidder’s request.
- The bidder shall be obligated to any transfer service fees if they arise.
- The bidder / buyer account shall be activated and the possibility of bidding.
- In order to complete the foreign, gulf or legal entity registration, the User shall have a
valid residency, and his profession entitles him to buy and sell vehicles, equipment and
vehicle and equipment wreckages.
- If the sponsor is a juridical person, the sponsor shall submit a copy of a valid commercial
- In case the item has any defects after receiving, the buyer shall have no right of
compensation as long as the Company has enabled the buyer to inspect, examine and disclose all
their deficiencies. The inspection report is not considered as a warranty of safety and
wellness of the item.
- In case of any insurance claims related to the car’s damage / crash the buyer shall
submit his claim to the transportation company and the Company will not be held accountable as
a result of that.
- The bidder shall have no right to test the item the vehicle or equipment outside the
inspection site. In case the bidder does anything that harm or cause harm to the vehicle or
equipment, he shall bear the responsibility accordingly.
- The App provides additional services such as buying an inspection report, upon the request
of bidder / buyer in consideration of additional fees according to the item category.
- Before buying, the bidder / buyer shall inspect the item. In case of making an offer to
purchase, the bidder or buyer is considered duly aware of the condition of the item. The sale
shall be based on condition of “The existing item and location thereof”.
- (Item custody yard), as follows:
- Upon entry, the bidder / buyer shall show his online Account number to prove his
relationship with the inspection.
- In the custody yard, all bidders or buyers shall comply with the laws and
regulations of the custody yard, which are:
- Attending at the specified times to organize inspection of item through pre coordination
with the call center.
- It is not allowed to entry the yard during prayer times or carry out any repairs or
modifications to the item located in the custody yard.
- It is not allowed to bring explosive and highly flammable materials into the custody yard.
- It is not allowed to place stickers or any other papers or advertisements on item located in
the custody yard.
- Tampering with item and/ or any parts thereof located in the custody yard will subject you
to the legal accountability.
- It is not allowed to take photos in the custody yard.
- Start bidding:
- The bidder or the buyer shall follow and respect all the procedures of bidding whether by
himself or his authorized representative.
- After registering at auction and making an offer for items, you may not withdraw from the
auction until the auction period has expired.
- Selling in an auction shall be based on your inspection of the item and their current
condition without incurring any responsibility on the company.
- Once you make an offer on any item in the auction, your bids will be associated with your
acknowledgment of its status. The bidder shall have the right to request a duly inspection
report without any responsibility on Alpha Gulf Auctions Company. Thus, the buyer shall bear
the costs of the report if requested. Listing of item information according to car’s
license shall be without any responsibility on Alpha Gulf Auctions Company. Alpha Gulf
Auctions Company shall not be legally responsible for deficiencies in any item such as plates,
keys, etc. if is missing after disclosing as above mentioned.
- The minimum increment amount is as what is displayed in the application.
- End bidding:
Auction shall come to an end once:
- Judgment of canceling the auction has been rendered by the legal court.
- Either of auction parties’ submission to the legal court to decide on the auction
Terms and Conditions.
- In case of the owner’s decease the auction is postponed to another date, and the heirs
are notified accordingly.
Once the auction ends and the amount is retrieved to the client’s wallet. The amount will
remain in the client’s wallet for 3 working days. Afterwards the amount will be
transferred to the client’s bank account upon the client’s request through
contacting the call center.
When the auction is awarded to you as a buyer, this does not mean that the sale has concluded.
Instead, it is just an offer from you to buy which shall be matched by the acceptance of the
The Company will register acceptance of the seller to conclude the sale and notify you within
(3) three working days as follows:
- In case the owner (seller) refuses to sell the item, you will be notified accordingly and
you will not have the right to claim the items
- In case the owner (seller) accepts the sale of items, after notifying you of the auction
being awarded to you and acceptance of the seller to sell the items, you shall pay invoice
value of item in addition to VAT and all commissions and / or fees due to the company. Payment
shall be made within a maximum period of (3) three days inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
(7) seven days outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In case the specified period has expired
and no payment has been made, the client shall bear the custody fees and any resulting
violations from his failure to adhere to the specified period.
- You shall pay the invoice value of item from a registered bank account in your name in any
Saudi bank with clarifying the reason for the transfer, for example (item purchase
value, type and plate number). Any cash paid to the company or to any of his
employees is prohibited.
- In case you failed to pay invoice value of item in addition to the sales commission owed to
the Company within a maximum period of three days of auction awarding notice, the Company
shall have the right to forfeit the down payment of registration in the auction as what is
displayed in the application. banning you from future bids and your Account will be
- In case of payment, you shall transfer the ownership and move the item from their location
within (5) days. If you exceed such period, then you will bear the daily storage fees of (SAR
150) for the item or (SAR 500) for equipment per day or part of it.
After the auction ends
Cases of entitlement
The auction fees shall due if the buyer has been awarded the auction
The remaining purchase amount of the item
The auction fees shall due if the buyer has been awarded the auction
1.5% or as what is shown in the application of the purchase price of the item for
companies that are subject to VAT. 1.5% or as what is shown in the application of the
purchase price of the item for companies/ individuals without VAT.
Value Added Tax
The auction prices are inclusive of tax by item’s suppliers for registered people
and it is not subject to non-registered people
Custody fees for exceeding the allowed period of custody
Shall be paid if the item has been stored for more than (5) days of confirming receipt
of the purchase price and the additional fees that may arise by the buyer.
150 Saudi riyals for cars and 500 Saudi Riyals for equipment for each day or part of a
15% will be applied on all service fees and commission
As per the law
In cases of sale from registered persons, two invoices are issued, the first from the
person selling the item and the second from Mazadak with commission and electronic
- First: These Terms and Conditions shall represent “a legally
binding” Agreement made between the Company and the User (whether seller,
buyer, or bidder). This Agreement and the Use Policy shall govern your use of
“Mazadak” services through the Application. As a User of Mazadak
App, you shall carefully read the Terms and Conditions and the Use Policy before using Mazadak
services, otherwise the App will not automatically accept the continuation of your
registration process. Therefore, you will not be able to log in. Once you agree to the Terms
and Conditions and the Use Policy by clicking on “ I have read the Terms
and Conditions and I agree to be complied with” you as such acknowledge
that you duly read and understood its content.
- Secondly, in case of modifying any of the Terms and Conditions, the Company
may notify the User (whether seller, buyer, or bidder) through any means of communication
registered on the site. By using or benefiting from the services of Mazadak App after
publishing the amended Terms and Conditions, it will be serve as an acknowledgement and
a consent from you to abide by them in the modified form.
- Third: All transactions shall be made in Saudi Riyals (SAR)
currency. Mazadak App shall not be responsible for any loss resulting from the exchange
between currencies and /or loss resulting from bank transfers between different currencies.
- The User shall provide a correct and accurate information. The User shall also comply with
any notices that the Company serves regarding the provided services to ensure that Alpha Gulf
Auction Company not face any hiccups on its operational operations.
- The Company shall have the right to impose, cancel, and/or amend additional fees, at any
time, as per the Company’s discretion only according to the Agreement concluded between
you and Alpha Gulf Auction Company pursuant to the Use Policy and Terms and Conditions. In
case the company wants to object such additional fees, He shall inform the Company in this
- Some items require certain approvals from related government sectors.
- User acknowledges that he by himself takes responsibility of transfer or deposit of any
amounts in the wallet of the application ( Mazadak ). The user also acknowledges that he
exempts the owner company of the auctions application from any liability resulting from the
transfer or deposit of any amount in the wallet of his account in ( Mazadak ) application.
- Alpha Gulf Auctions Company shall have the full right to change or review the fees at any
time. The Company should make every effort to inform you on the expenses and fees that may
apply. The Company shall not responsible for failure to reach you. Before using the services,
you shall automatically review and follow up the Terms and Conditions and update thereto.
You shall acknowledge and agree to indemnify the Company and /or affiliates, staff, directors,
and our employees and /or employees with affiliates, immediately and upon request, for all
claims, liabilities, losses, and costs, including legal fees arising from any breach or
violation commits by you for these Terms and Conditions and the Use Policy or other damages
arising from your use of Mazadak App.
- You will be legally responsible toward Alpha Gulf Auctions Company if you have used the
services of Mazadak App to access information or data in violation of the principle of good
- You shall not be a competitor for Mazadak App or offer any
product similar to theses offered by Mazadak App.
- You will be legally responsible toward Alpha Gulf Auctions Company in case it becomes clear
to it that you have ostensibly purchased and transferred item to another person, or you
supported or concealed any crime or criminal act. You will also be responsible for
impersonating another person because of the ban on your Account.
- You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations within the Kingdom of Saudi
- The Company and its affiliate shall not expressly bear any responsibility arising from the
unauthorized use of your User Account, any damages resulting from illegal penetration of the
App by a third party. In case you suspect that any unauthorized party may use your User
Account or suspect any other breach of security, you shall agree to notify us immediately in
Intellectual property and data ownership:
- All copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and content which
provided as part of the Mazadak App shall be a property of Alpha Gulf Auctions Company at all
- You may use this material or content only as authorized in writing by Alpha Gulf Auctions
- You shall not assist or facilitate the work of third party to copy, reproduce, broadcast,
distribute or adapt the material or content or using it in a commercial manner, or creating
- If you become aware of a distribution or commercial exploitation of any kind, you agree to
notify us directly.
- Whether personally or a third party, you agree not do the following matters:
- Using an automated process to process, monitor, copy, and extract any pages on Mazadak App
or any information, content or data thereto or accessed through Mazadak App without obtaining
our prior written consent.
- Using an automated process to collect or merge the information, content or data thereto that
can be accessed through Mazadak App with the information, or materials or data that is
accessed by, or whose source is, a third party.
- Using any automated process to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper
functioning of Mazadak App.
- Performing any act that may form a large load in unreasonably or disproportionately manner
for the available infrastructure or the bandwidth of Mazadak Application.
- Using a reverse engineering, reverse-collecting, disassembly, or any other work that would
discover source code or other mathematical formulas or processors regarding the computer
program used in the infrastructure and operations related to the website and Mazadak
- Copying, reproducing, altering, modifying, derivative works or setting up a public offer of
any part of the content of Mazadak App without our prior written consent.
- By submitting any data or content for Mazadak Application, you grant Alpha Gulf Auctions
Company a non-exclusive, free of charge, permanent, transferable, global, non-revocable,
sublicensable for use, reproduction, modification, editing, adaptation, translation,
distribution, publication, copying, broadcasting and communication in any form, and in any
work based on it for display or performance in front of an audience anywhere in the world
through any media, now known or created in the future. Also, the Company may use the name you
provided in connection with the content. You also gives us a license to prosecute any natural
or legal person who violates your rights or our rights in this content. You acknowledge and
agree that all content you submitted to Mazadak App is non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You also acknowledge that you will do everything, execution all documents required to enable
and allow us to fully benefit from the rights granted to us according to the requirements.
In case you violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or if we
believe, based on reasonable reasons, you may violate the provisions of these Terms and
Conditions, or if you perform a behavior that we believe, based on our absolute discretion, is
unacceptable, we shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of Mazadak App.
- In case of any dispute, claim or disagreement arising out or related to violation,
termination, implementation, interpretation, or correctness these Terms and Conditions or the
Use Policy, or the use of the Company’s App or services (“Disputes”), such
disputes shall be amicably settled. In case such amicable dispute is impossible within (61)
days, the dispute shall be referred to the competent judicial authorities for determination
according to applicable Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- You shall acknowledge and agree that you will not publish any judicial or quasi-judicial
serve of notices or post any complaints on social media platforms, otherwise Alpha Gulf
Auctions Company may ask to compensate for any complaints or negative communications that you
publish through all kinds and forms of social media platforms.
This Agreement made and entered into between the User (whether seller, buyer, or
bidder) and Mazadak App. You shall read the Agreement before using Our Services. In case you
are not agree to, you cannot benefit from Our Services.